To determine shipping rates for your Haiku products:
What should I do if my plans change and I wish to change the delivery preferences of my order?
If your order has shipped via FedEx or UPS (Ground or Overnight) to a U.S. address, you may make a change in delivery preferences by clicking one of the links below:
What should I do if my order is damaged or contains too few pieces?
We encourage you to take the following steps to protect yourself from loss or damage. Once you have signed for the order at the delivery point, the shipment becomes your property and we are no longer able to accept responsibility for delivery or damage in transit. The shipping confirmation addresses liability to delivery of the goods and damages in transit. Haiku Home’s full product warranties and customer service policies still apply:https://www.bigassfans.com/support
What should I do if I have comments about the service of the Haiku carriers?
We take our relationships with customers and carriers very seriously. Our carriers are an extension of our company and we expect them to provide you with the same high level of customer service as we do. If you wish to share with us your experience with the carrier, please send a detailed email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Customer will contact Big Ass Fans via the phone number listed for your region or by filling out an online request.
2. Once the product's return eligibility is determined and restocking fees are calculated by Customer Service, Big Ass Fans will provide a Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number and the address to ship the product to.
3. The customer will be responsible for shipping the product and all insurance, freight, or other transportation charges to the address provided by Big Ass Fans. The product should be properly packed to avoid damage in transit. Big Ass Fans will not be responsible for such damage.
4. Once the item is received by Big Ass Fans we will inspect the returned items to ensure that nothing is damaged and/or missing.
5. The amount of the purchase minus restocking fee and original shipping charges will be credited to the billing account on the order
6. The credit will be applied to the balance of the billing account. If the balance is less than the refunded amount the remaining funds will be refunded to the credit card used for purchase if applicable OR a check for the amount will be mailed to the address listed for the billing account on the order
The WEEE directive requires manufacturers to mark electrical and electronic equipment with the WEEE symbol. The symbol consists of a crossed-out wheeled bin with a thick, black line below to remind consumers not to dispose of WEEE as unsorted municipal waste and to differentiate the symbol from other recycling symbols. Do not dispose of your product in the general waste. Please either check your local regulations on how to dispose of electrical and electronic products or return the product to Big Ass Fans (you pay shipping fees).
WEEE Return Instructions
You are responsible for providing and paying for shipping when returning a product to Big Ass Fans for the purpose of recycling under the WEEE directive. Please ship the product to the following address:
Big Ass Fans
ATTN: WEEE Recycling
2251 Innovation Drive
Lexington, KY 40505